Sunday, November 3, 2013

I return many things in your head and write them chores because every time I would grab depression,

Berlin, my love part 3 | urbandelice
I return many things in your head and write them chores because every time I would grab depression, I will return to these posts to get over. Berlin I came across my favorite brands, some seen only on High Snobiety. I was about at all stores shoezi, many with special editions. From Reebok phosphorescent, Nike, Adidas Eco Puma ... It was a fairy to see them and, especially, try them on some. I wanted some really shoezi: St Pauli Nike special edition, only 400 pairs were made worldwide. Well, they were 38.5 and I were a bit older. And I took. Sure, she'd found at Nike Town, a huge store with all collections divided into caprarii Nike. I did not know they had to climb the mountain shower sandals to the crapper be paid! in bars if you're 40 foot container not the customer is 0.5 euro, the station (depending on station!) is between 0.8 and 1.1 euros. Do not worry if you see illusions toilets. All that we saw were padlocked. But home is clean as you (hopefully) A very loud Overkill was in renovations and clothes and shoezii were placed in two containers branded truck. In a container you go up and see things in front of the other was stored and checkout. Many graphuri, very much. Same stickers. A fairy. I was in a hip hop store and was in a courtyard on the 4th floor (I've located just getting into it with the guys at Carhartt). Up on the top floor, the staircase was full of tags and stickers. A good thing: find a standard in many stores with flyers of events that happen. Although I just grabbed a monthly series 7 all parties, I got nowhere. Neither Panorama or Cassiopeia. Nothing. Getting to 11-12 in the room and falls dead tired. Amazing, but in Germany you can still see the streets advertising cigarettes. 40 foot container After you let us no longer than 3 years and we had to put those stupid icons on packs, well, Germans including layouts with people smoking. I remember Scotland DTP cigarettes out of the hands of the characters ... hehehhe, what times! Dunkin Donuts: creams and toppings were delicious donut but it's horrible! So far we have avoided (after traumatic experience with Burger King in Barcelona, I have experimented with fast food)
Love


No comments:

Post a Comment