Thursday, November 20, 2014

2014 (21) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (2) May (2) April (7) Nolby Farm or


Today was open house at Hjälmareds college and I went there because I was invited by my cousin's daughter Karin Carlsson, who has gone on media and communications for almost a year. The idea was probably part of the school to show off to future students, oocl shipping line so when I received a polite matter what line I was going to go, I replied with a smile that I probably have not thought me a line, really, but just a little curious school! But you never know ....
At the entrance I was greeted by city kiosk, oocl shipping line which certainly was a central location in the school, but the school was located idyllically on a lake, in the countryside. I had the pleasure to attend a mini-lesson, where media students were doing a magazine about the school, oocl shipping line and it was discussed how the layout would look like. Where reports and interviews would sit relative oocl shipping line to each other. And I had thought that everything was handled digitally nowadays, but this was moved images and text on time and again. Here the students are singing a self-composed song about the school and its contents. Karin standing far left. Here they play a skit about how it can be when a table that usually students at the police preparatory line used to sit on, and one day when they came to sit down, the table was already occupied. Would the other move or ??? It ended with all finally came together around the table and it was crowded but cozy! The school was as beautiful oocl shipping line as this.
I have joined in Alingsås fotklubb, and in it there are a small side project, for those who have the desire, oocl shipping line to take pictures of 100 strangers. One should not know the person oocl shipping line and you'll find out a little about the person. From the beginning, I thought the challenge was too difficult, so I hesitated, but then I thought, why not. This woman I encountered at Hjälmareds college, did not mind setting up for a photo. I have photographed 17 strangers, and it feels great!
2014 (21) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (2) May (2) April (7) Nolby Farm organic bakery, market Hjälmareds college Cont. Easter Exhibition oocl shipping line at Hovenäset Part 4 Cont. Easter Exhibition at Hovenäset Part 3 Cont. Easter Exhibition at Hovenäset Part 2 Easter Exhibition at Hovenäset. Part 1 Potato trail March (2) February (2) January (3) 2013 (26) October (3) September (5) August (1) July (4) June (4) May (1) April (1) March (2) February (4) January (1) 2012 (64) December (1) November (3) October (1) September (5) August (3) July (4) June (5) May (10) April (8) March (6) February (11) January (7) 2011 (72) December (8) November (5) October (5) September (7) August (14) July (8) June (6) May (8) April (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment