Friday, December 26, 2014

We have a 40ft container full of garden sheds on offer.This lot will be available for viewing at our


We have a 40ft container full of garden sheds on offer.This lot will be available for viewing at our next open day which, subject to weather conditions will occur in February 2010. For updated informaton please join our mailing list on the right hand side of this site.
January 7, 2010 Ray @ 2:03 pm
To date there are 7 conatiners up for grabs, two of which are of catalogue returns, one of electrical items, metal storage containers another two part conatiners coprise of household itema and yet another container of items which I am awaiting confirmation of.
Gurj @ 6:36 pm
I am really interested in this lot, I will view, can you explain if they are complete sheds and about how many are there. I could be interested in components because I build and repair sheds, Problem metal storage containers for me is location , distance, but can you advise if storeage could be arranged cheaply locally that way I could collect on a need be bhasis , as I start the shed business again late Sprinjg, so thgis could be an ideal situation.
the self storage operators advise us that the purchaser can take over the existing storage container, with 24/7 access, so the content does not even have to be removed quickly, this will make the lot more valuable to many with storage problems, or will help transport logistics.
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail Wordpress Hashcash needs javascript to work, but your browser has javascript disabled. Your comment will be queued in Akismet!


No comments:

Post a Comment