Saturday, September 6, 2014

the renowned Welsh saint and archbishop called St. David


Many anniversaries galore will be reported on in 2012 from The Titanic to Dickens to Queen's Diamond Jubilee to Munich Olympics Massacre. Plus, our own London Olympics. Bloggers are united in reporting all kinds of things & 2012 will be no different to keep an eye on such things. I'm one of those little bloggers storage container homes ready to take on 2012, happily storage container homes & critically, with my megablog here of 100's of stories & 1000's of photographs. So hang in there, folkz! Cheerz, Uncle Monty.
Sea at monastic Caldey Island; taking a seal safari to see and
the renowned Welsh saint and archbishop called St. David
maximum storage container homes parameter. In Welsh one can read all about this:
one of six such dioceses under the Archepiscopal See
naturally, the cathedral goes hand-in-hand with St. David's city.
Inside St. David's Mediaeval Cathedral. + Canvas Painting of Welsh Knight at Cathedral. + 14th Century Cathedral Slab Floor, 1328-1347. + I have now arrive back at homebase very late this evening from West Wales. I have now written briefly about " All Saints' Day at St. David's." In the mean time, my other planned story "From The Celtic Sea At Caldey storage container homes Island," will appear later this week after now recording my encounters storage container homes first of St. David's. + Faithfully, Uncle Monty. All Saints' Day, 2oo9. + Secular Reality Check At St. David's. By Uncle Monty. . Trying to find a guesthouse that didn’t want to charge you an arm and leg for overnight accommodation, needed all the patience of a saint at St. David's, so I'm sorry to say!! At one place, when I politely asked the owner of one guesthouse if he could do better on his price, he simply yelled “NO” at me and suddenly turned on his heels and then literally slammed the door right in my face. He also promptly switched off the outside storage container homes porch lights so that I couldn’t hardly see the steep steps I needed to take ... What a cad, he was? “ Welcome storage container homes then to St. David’s ...” I said sarcastically to myself. . I was also told to go to the local City Inn, since it was the cheapest in town! I was in for a quick rude awakening by the bad attitude of the two cold guyz running the City Inn. They were as cold as ice. The price for an overnight bed was the most expensive and not the cheapest by far. I left the City Inn at St. David's with utter disgust at the price and the lousey yobz run ning it of what seemed to me to be little more than a frigid and impersonal storage container homes tourist trap ... . Luckily, a little later, I found Dylan O. Richards’ Pen-Albro B+B on Goat Street at St. David’s. Not only did he charge a fair price for a clean bed, but the morning Welsh breakfast was so big I asked him to please put what I couldn’t eat in a “doggy bag” so that I could eat it later for lunch. Dylan Richards was a nice old bloke who ran his comfy B+B in his own home with plenty of books and CD's to entertain his welcomed guests. Plus, he had free internet storage container homes access - setup by his son Andrew - that was the first place I found with internet access while travelling the whole of West Wales since before arriving at Caldey Island via the Celtic Sea prior to St. David's ... . On the whole, I found the hotel and guesthouse owners at St. David's to be a greedy bunch of rip-off artists. The ex- ception by far was the local gentlemen Dylan O. Richards! Bravo, dear sir ... + Uncle Monty At Caldey Island's Statue of its own Patron Saint Called St. Samson, storage container homes c. 485 - c. 565.
Dearest Monty - So you've been in St. David's just like me - Like you, I didn't particularly like the place although like you, dearest one, I am Anglican through and through as you know - I assume, dearest Monty, storage container homes you didn't go to the Celtic Sea either with your beloved Contessa? You need to tell her to stay in Arizona, don't you think? - I am looking forward to reading your next story about Caldey Island and the Seal Safari that you took - I found your comments about the reality check on St. David's to be quite good. Monty, dearest one, why don't you write more as a travel writer with all the trips you take all over the world? Perhaps Contessa would feel that is too "low" for you and her? - Happy travels my dearest. Miss you terribly and London now that I am back in South Africa - Loving you always, storage container homes your best and dearest friend Elizabeth Middleton, Member and Dame of the British Empire. 02 November, 2009
►  storage container homes 2012 (7) ►  February (3) ►  January (4) ►  2011 (57) ►  December (5) ►  November (4) ►  October (5) ►  September (4) ►  August (4) ►  July (5) ►  June (4) ►  May (4) ►  April (6) ►  March (6) ►  February (4) ►  January (6) ►  2010 (75) ►  December (3) ►  November (4) ►  October (6) ►  Septembe

No comments:

Post a Comment