Sunday, September 28, 2014

Thanks to the coach and director of all that I have taken care of, I was Chelsea Nii I was able to


Chelsea also Taidan after this summer, Frank Lampard, has been with the club continue to make history. Players Midfielder is, remains in the Miami as England representative 76480 of W Cup, it has been rumored to New York City in the MLS is transmitted in recent years, and has been promoting the story of the contract over the weekend. 76480 Record to say Lampard belongs to Chelsea for 13 years, played 76480 in 648 games, with 211 goals has become the highest scoring club records. Three times the Premier League, four times FA Cup, League Cup two, Chelsea won the title of the era, was to hand each of the Europa 76480 League and Champions League further.
It did not imagine that when you moved to this great club "13 years ago, only this participating in a match of many, can be successful only this. It is part of my life, this club, counted Lampard Do not not have to thank the people who does not go off. It's Ken Bates for the first time. they gave me a contract with me to endanger myself, was young at the time he. unless have him, today I The salvation the club of us,. Roman Abramovich would not has me pulling up to a new level club. to do my best and try to advance to the top club in the world Chelsea, he place where everyone 76480 know its influence I see.
Thanks to the coach and director of all that I have taken care of, I was Chelsea Nii I was able to grow. There was to learn from everyone. Then I want to mention also a great teammate all. That it was able to play with everyone in the team a long time only this is nothing other than the product of good luck. And, I want to say thank you to everyone who gave me support behind the scenes and club staff. They do not have to hand what title, but the club did not function without them. Club will continue to move forward in the future. If the quality of the players of Chelsea, there is no doubt. As we enjoyed the success so far, they are ahead in the future continue to be successful.
Chelsea at the official site, I have been using the phrase "one of the great players extremely representative of the club" for Lampard. And players midfield such as "Frank Lampard does not exist until now, fans have seen his career has been blessed. Assuming Meguriaeru again with players like him, it is very it is spelled. "It is gratifying. Source is Sky. It has been announced any official already was crying while writing ... over over over over over over over over over over over, during doing business trip. If you overlook the world and I think in that sense that I think players midfield like Ranpusu really is, and I think we do not appear again, as official, our fans and I think we were really 76480 happy, and the path to the middle There are many players turn is good, but there was a weapon only Ranpusu to Ranpusu. 76480 Not just the so-called BOX2BOX, smell this to the goal will things of nature. I met actually I think the positioning and timing if you decide to unplug at the timing of the exquisite marks, into the area was very specific, and the'm a gift of what is there is what his talent, hard work, brains, these when even a very friendly, that personality who according to photos and feel free to sign does not say goodbye Nante still it was very likable. 76480 And greetings, the last of the bridge, we are waiting for the day that the statue can be the bridge alongside Osgood
It does not forget the goal of at 00:26 Moscow June 4, 2014 comment list 1. Chikaraishi, PK war in Munich. Thank you all! Thank you Ranpusu until 00:36 now June 4, 2014 2. Blues. Speaking of Chelsea, it was Ranpusu. Is not that life, forget your play. Please work hard in the future (; _) Thank you very much! ! ! ! I hope sincerely that you me to come back in some form 00:57 June 4, 2014 3. YOU. Thank you for inspiring a lot of really ever really! It is the thing that comes 04 days 01:16 sometime June 2014, but ... 4. Hermes. There are sad and would come emergency. I think ... that would do better still, but the time you are on the bench was also increased to does not complain to the decision of the person. Next I want you to come back as a coach. 01:57 Ranpusu June 4, 2014 5. Gourlay is really too bad, ... finally. It was the talk of creating a foundation season, a long-term perspective now that Mourinho has returned, but it is the impression that the season of destruction rather than creation in individualism softened (laughs). 76480 Taidan Lampard expulsion of Mata, and Transfers, of Lewis. We put full confidence in Mourinho, but I do not hide the loneliness. Nuclear called Hazard is said to be made, there is the unreliability softened Oscar. Cesc story that is so in the replenishment of Ranpusu 76480 Taidan, but hey do you no choice but to Shi pray that he is willing to somehow. It is regrettable very 06:06 June 4, 2014 6 ... Chelsea Oichi~i. But, I gave the impression of excitement and a lot to Ranpusu than that. Thank you very much until now. And, it has become 76480 a rumor Cesc is I do not it come as a replacement for Ranpusu, but I guess I'm a cylinder. It had to be prepared at this time would come 04 06:50 sometime June 2014 7 fan fan, but it is still painful. Player who has continued to look at nearly 76480 10 years Karekore is since you leave the club. I realize one cycle that said they are you about to enter the end finally. I do not know what will form, but I want to come back to Chelsea someday. It has become a reality at last 07:16 June 4, 2014 8 Seto. I had given a lot of excitement until now really. Frank Lampard Thank you. I will be longer 04 07:21 Jun 2014 9 Ranpusu. When I happen 76480 to be a night owl (0405 season) at the time of the junior high school, in sports programs certain midnight, I smile now as to watch the European football to see the middle of Ranpusu. Are there any players that determine what so hard shoot! I remember even now the whole body goose bumps was standing with. That Chelsea at the time became a fan at a stretch in the team and powerful really hard defense. Then, you've seen Chelsea 76480 and Ranpusu much. I was really impressed PK ... of tears devote Championship goal in the match against Bolton, the mother of heaven in the CL! Not enough things a little Chelsea with no honest Ranpusu 76480 but in the future, I will cheer Chelsea 76480 and Lampard! It is a sad 10:59 June 4, 2014 10. butts sigh, but it was happy to any fan of Chelsea at a time when there are Lampard 13 years. It is unsatisfactory to just say Legend. In the future, you can still cheer! Yesterday morning, after the eldest son of the 4th grade, and speechless often, sadness that can not be seen anymore play favorite Lampard 76480 in love Chelsea talk 11:15 Ranpusu Transfers June 4, 2014 11. Walter , with a look lonely, and went to school in order towards the school. Its back that dropped the shoulder is small, I forego was also very painful. Eldest son, is fascinated by the shoot and kick him, and know the football, and watch the soccer and kick now also love. By Chelsea, with or not it matter not replacing the blood in such a rush, although the default 76480 route, the house with the stupid parents, I think. However, there is also a feeling that you want to see more of the play Ranpusu. I'm sorry, but I had death 14:42 preparedness June 4, 2014 12. Drogba fans just hope the success of a new world, but Lampard is full of lonely really feeling this day whether I have come at last is a great player There are a lot if overlooks the world MF mined knob MF to determine the assist, MF with a game control ability, the bud of the opponent's attack, 76480 but MF to be the scorer of so many is it just Lampard of course that will not easily be I got the impression 76480 a lot of the play Lampard that I am glad that I do not, but the team that great players to cheer me, me Chelsea 76480 Nii about this but all that is left to the best memory in my inter alia 2014 13. small name Thank you for 13 years I think we would be lost in that fight ultimately is the goal of the CL final of 2008, but the goal in the CL final for the first time and something special for Chelsea Fan history's shallow 04 21:51 I 06 became so in love with Chelsea in Anche era, but because it was chance that players Lampard and Drogba, and Ballack to cheer Chelsea, players of those days There you go left the Chelsea It is sad. But I think you have Oscar Wie Lian-sur Rema Tipper blood is young many players, important players important is come out for Chelsea, such as someday Lampard in Chelsea now, so you can cheer in the hope to Chelsea in the future , stronger more Chelsea seems. At this time, I was I have finally come 05 01:17 Jun 2014 14. Blues. Still, is there is no feeling. I became a Chelsea fan, and become a fan of Lampard. Where Xintiandi will become, but I will continue to support all the way! Thank you for 13 years! 76480 And, I hope that you me come back to Chelsea one day. Posted 76480 10:49 Gokurousamadesu 76480 m 05 月 06 日 2014 年 15. proficiency (_ _) m after a long time. Please let me comment because such things Lampard. Is not only football Lampard, I was also influenced by human nature really. It is very hard and because it was my favorite player at Chelsea. I think just one day, and me coming back to Chelsea. I want my best players after life until then. I had to be prepared from an early review of one of the honest AVB 05 14:18 June 25 2014 16.. 2 years left from there, 76480 it was me aligned also two European trophies. Had been asked to make the Zola of the order made sure to uniforms of the new season so far, but 22:44 call Jun 05 211 2014 Ranpusu of from the coming season and 17. Na must have my made this season It had felt To inkling from during the season when you Taidan, but had no idea until Lampard when you Taidan 76480 No way. I have come to cheer for Chelsea, it was the influence of Lampard. We were asked parents bought the game of Soccer for the first time in about 10 years ago, but it is not known, 76480 such as team overseas at all at that time, high and ability 76480 to use the club you have a player name felt cool called "Lampard" I was playing Te. Then this blue team is in love gradually, I came to cheer for this team. And before I knew it, to much to worry about the news of Chelsea always, Chelsea is now part of my life. The Lampard it made me realize Chelsea, Premier 76480 League, soccer is appealing about this, I am grateful enough to not be grateful. I think also in my life, this much players will want to cheer and does not come out in the future, perhaps. The players also enjoy the rest of my life, please come back as a director of Chelsea 76480 Izure. 22:53 Lampard June 5, 2014 Gypsy 18. was player that embodies the Chelsea with a indomitable fighting spirit exactly. PK in the CL semi-final against Liverpool, which was forced participation. Hands held up high heaven would have definitely arrived to the mother of heaven. Tying goal in Moscow was impressed too sufficient to support Chelsea from Premier fan me. And strongest bus finally

No comments:

Post a Comment