Saturday, April 4, 2015

Cos I feel that the Russian villages within 10km from the radar strzalaja blanks .... :) @ wbielak:

Experts: The Russians did not include the Eye of Moscow. They have a new horizontal radar - Wykop.pl
Voronezh-DM radar in Kaliningrad, the detection of ballistic missiles. He added: 5bfb985e0456344842c50354b017ee00 of polska-kaliningrad.ru
@ Naczelny_Urzednik_RP: I suspect that if the trench is not viewed by the RMF, this information did not appear.
+14

@ PuffinusGravis: media in large part suck info from the excavation. How many times an article in August reappearing on the excavation in English and two days later came across container port group onetime surprisingly zassanymi container port group analyzes of the znalezuskiem noektorych comments? As such luck is cursed and will indicate these places. Info also often appears on interiach wp onecie this what you call psychoportalu fotyczy eg ZNZ and coronal mass ejections sun geopolitical forecasting weather events like.
0
@ Naczelny_Urzednik_RP: Second December container port group 2013 in the included 29B6 "Konteiner" long-range radar Pozahoryzontalny. http://www.militaryrussia.ru/blog/topic-768.html Maybe he knocks knocks.
0

@ Fckuall: can be.
4
Cos I feel that the Russian villages within 10km from the radar strzalaja blanks .... :) @ wbielak: Over-the-horizon radar operates in the short-wave rather than microwaves. reflected from the ionosphere only shortwave and sometimes ukf, microwaves escaping into space. help yourself with the propagation of radio waves.
@ Hasiok: What I wrote above? How would they not reflected shortwave I would not have included all of these countries on 14 MHz;) A friend asked why the radar works on short since most of the work on the microwave. I explained that because the microwaves container port group do not bounce off the ionosphere bland ... I have an idea of propagation.

@ Killerekpl: So you hear on the bands. Thee I rather in 80% of the area in the house because I have only FD4 hanged 2m above the roof and nasty Operating Noise levels at 3.5 and 7 MHz so the KFU is 14 and 18 MHz as well as a total of only UKFy but who knows now mention antenna such to which each sharpened teeth for a long time it can sometime on some tropo Dolec to SP1. May.
@ Wbielak: I'm at home, unfortunately, due to corrosion had to download my installation as longwire'a :). But in the club, we have very good conditions for antenna, because we have a club on the 11th floor (the last) and the installation on the roof. The last 2 times was able to fly to the states (7MHz or 14MHz do not remember, I do not log on hand). At the national emergency container port group communications exercises "Snowstorm 2013" we were able to fly SP8 and SP9. Somewhere I have a relationship with these exercises that I'll drop the link :)
At the national emergency communications exercises "Snowstorm 2013" we were able to fly SP8 and SP9. Somewhere I have a relationship with these exercises that I'll drop the link :) @ killerekpl: For which band? Toss toss. I think the emcom'em in the vicinity of Krakow container port group but thinking at the moment is over. Do you have any experience of how it works, how to get along with the local authorities, etc?
@ Wbielak: Previous manager of the club tried to establish cooperation with the crisis management headquarters, but olali us ... Recently, container port group we try to operate such forces container port group at our disposal, and is currently planning to make local emergency exercises with the help of scouts (I am an instructor ZHP). We have also obtained permission radio last automatic weather stations on which we work and we were able to obtain a sponsor :) This was probably at 7MHz. Rarely generally enter into bands above 14MHz. In the afternoon, I'll try to throw in a relationship :)
radar radar, but do not forget the UVB-76 container port group xD
0
@ Kapiszon53: probably not suitable from what I read. I found just that in 1997 changed little transmitted signal, and in 2007 no longer fit exactly. https://archive.org/details/ird059 container port group - there is a lot more recordings, some equally disturbing.
+6
@ Pan_Kmicic: I write it's probably time to dig one, but ALWAYS (repeat, ALWAYS) I got goose-bumps listening to the radio station number. Some fallen melodies, vending reciting numbers, or (worse!) Names. Man feels like a Fallout such sounds container port group really heighten the sense of threat and fear of such ordinary .... I do not know how others, it just scares me. show spoiler imagine that after a nuclear war is experiencing a small group of people, in different parts of the world, who can communicate with each other through some homemade transmitters. And in order to catch a voice that constantly listens to such melodies. You can go crazy.
@ Kapiszon53: @ seeksoul: @ pan_Kmicic: http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/ recommend listening without having the radio, listening to the voice of korea at 3 am the best bands xD look for the net, eg. Http: / /www.short-wave.info/?station=Voice%20of%20Korea
@ Hasiok: Ahh interesting comment because I literally been severely paid attention to not make the same mistake, everyone goes out
@ Seeksoul: I, too, but I wrote it m

No comments:

Post a Comment