Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Subscribe contaner to: Post Comments (Atom) contaner


Why Jefferson? Yeah it! Since the stopping only in places where they do not have good food! That is the bus company and I every time we stopped (when we drove to Vancouver) say you'll buy a salad or fruit at the next station, but .. from the station to the choice of the worse .. and on Finally, at 23pm landed at McD! Uff .. ma it would be all! Today, when I went to lunch, did not Blizne nothing more than McD! Uffff .. and well, I took a salad and french fries. Beside the dressing, which I eventually resulted cleaning: - \ Uff!! Yeah, well, that I then was in a shopping center that is closer to wcji nearby. Doin ma, me throughout spucalo :) Ben, this Vancouver .. hm .. if you think I'm here for 3 days and I had 3 days also to Chicago, I was pretty bad. Indeed, there is nothing! Or is itself quite a bit and if anyone else comes to mind the idea that the vehicles by bus in one direction more than 24 hours, in order to see Vancouver, let me tell you that you can omit the peaceful mood. Ma ;) I am now for this and we're gonna have so good these days ;) I first impression was it such a .. more barren and how if one newt comforting?? Yes, otherwise than by šopingom :) And so I have 4 new pieces. Ma yes, it would only have 2 myself what it was spešal offerta in the style of a buy 1 get the 2nd almost for free and anyway it was yet to be taken that this second piece and so I now have 4 new things that are way more difficult and .. um .. I do not know how it all goes on the plane. I really had no intention to buy anything, because mothers really been that hard suitcase, I am tko god was disappointed that point that it was necessary to do something. :) Well then I'm all Loaded (weight contaner because there are 2 woolen shirt and this long) go to the store you recover (after pucanju) with the purchase of grapes. contaner Well, this trip is marked with grapes :) I've never ate so many grapes as here :) And so full of Borsa (1 Borša heavy 2) went by bus to the park. Really beautiful park. So I was getting a filing to me there is something like that. And already nazačetku I had a nice view.
Again, push and run .. still in the park. And I will not fotrala poor Chipmunks only kranjo and bad food, this time got the grapes. Anyway, the meetings was the only thing I've ever had. And ma .. this squirrel is able to throw puhno young people somewhere, because it had such a big Sunny-side up. My conclusion: in Canada, the Chipmunks contaner parks black, but brown in the United States. I went to the park to stroll back to the gem to eat there, contaner where I went to the toilet (a few hours ago .. sittings know I will not go into details) and what I find??! The shops and restaurants are mostly closed at 19h! In a big city??! Uffff! Ben, ma, I have a catch. Kao pcoeni to eat more because they have already cleaned the tank and have already contaner packed up food and just before closing the sale continues to the rear and take it out anyway. Yeah, where pej elsewhere contaner if it was already all closed and anyway I Tela take the plunge to have 2 meals eaten in McD and take in Chinese and .. yeah Zuffa, hot! OK, every thing is for a good and also there is a positive side - me warm, so I was not cold at least ;) Then I went to the markets, which is surprisingly (probably the only one in town), open until midnight and there Purchase: pomidore (Lj and surroundings, read tomatoes), cucumber, Philadelphia, bread, milk, tea, onions, tuna salad, but for a salad .. but still plastic container for your salad dat inside. So tomorrow I will take with me for lunch. Gvišno contaner is gvišno I will not be back at McD (and then WCU), or that I will not be back doin cooker. And I will eat vegetables and tuna and bread. I'm not a good girl :) But, I know I know :) Well, now my creation, nor not so bad anymore. Sam when you come from places where non-stop doin happening is so weird bit in this, as in so .. or loss. Today I dobilamalo filing, but where how is this place, but how štimajo links. Well .. ride buses stop at 1h at night .. Yeah, well .. I was really spoiled in previous posts. Ma did not panic, contaner we do more Izi what I want. And this is true. Also this my host, Aaron is cool. Such umirejn and we studied pasture, go to sleep until midnight. So I cajt get on the net without a bad conscience, that would be anti-social. Tomorrow is a new march on towards ;)
Subscribe contaner to: Post Comments (Atom) contaner
2013 (1) October (1) 2012 (25) August (3) July (7) June (2) May (1) April (3) March (5) February (1) January (3) 2011 (58) December (2) November (2) July (13) June (14) May (10) April (12) March (3) February (1) January (1) 2010 (31) August (3) July (2) June (4) May (4) April (7) March (4) February (4) January (3) 2009 (117) December (6) November contaner (4) October (9) September (

No comments:

Post a Comment