Monday, June 16, 2014

My story begins on the day when the lists sell in the hope of hiding like a small picture of the sh


Sea, wind, look into the distance. Nothing, maersk line limited except a line on the horizon and the white foam on the sea surface. For a moment, my mind wanders far, far away and always maersk line limited sneaks me that little smile on his face. No, it was not a dream or just a desire. This desire has become a reality.
My story begins on the day when the lists sell in the hope of hiding like a small picture of the ship and the ad, which I've only ever watched and wanted maersk line limited to make it a reality. maersk line limited A few seconds thinking, I pick up a phone and odtipkam number.
It was July and rainy day. In Ljubljana to board the train to Koper, where I interviewed for the job on a cruise ship. And you repeat in your head. Cruise ship. Large. As in Fig. Questions filled my head. How about it? They'll like it? What can I say? And the strong maersk line limited desire for it to be the one to be chosen from the crowd. maersk line limited For the first time in Koper. I know the horror, Slovenia is so small, but so few places that I have visited. Little to lose and quickly ask for the path to the agency. I come. Oh, what a crowd. Boys and girls, all standing, looking at each other. Call us into a small room where you stand man and a woman. Greeted us and present the whole picture. Life on the ship. Work on the ship. Theory would say this. But speak from my own experience, so we somehow closer to the * world *, we all also want to know. Then leave because we have individual interviews with them. All euphoric stand outside and talk. Someone serving someone else shop. Hmm, I'm serving, I think. Call me inside. I feel how I gets hot and somehow stand on the site and find it difficult to move. I come into the room, sit down and interview. In English, of course. Advise me to choose to work in the shop, as I have, despite lower earnings, much more freedom and privileges of the ship. And decide to trade.
July, a fortnight later, I stand at the airport Pučnik-Brnik new work towards a win, they would say. Of course, the path to this a little nerve-shredding (editing documents, approval of work visas, medical examinations, etc.)., Regardless of the fact that I was without internet and I found in the old part of Ljubljana internet cafe (without coffee!) where I * was * Baked whole 14 days. But I managed and here I am. For the first time in my life I sat on a plane and fly to the other side, across the vast blueness. My flight was from Brnik to Frankfurt and then on to Chicago, maersk line limited and from there to Baltimore, Maryland. Thanks to Mr Frankfurt airport, which is literally tore up my ticket and gave me a new business class on the ground because there is enough space, it was my nine hour flight fantastic.
Of course. When you come to the United States, everything is great. Great airport, great shops, maersk line limited great portions. Everything is great. And for me, I rarely passed the borders of our little country, it was really a special experience. My ship was docked in Baltimore, so I spend the night there because it was the next day and boarding. By taxi I drove to the port. And there! When you see the ship up close, which is 11 floors high, takes your breath away. Nevertheless, it falls by the size of the middle class, let us say. This is followed by editing documents and admission to the ship, where it appears employees their premises. In the main formalities are just as busy need to know. Assigned to you in the cabin, where you share your room with another person of the same department and the same sex. On the boat, of course, the government pyramid scheme. The highest is of course the captain and the staff has their own range. Our rank vendors was a bar and a half, the captain has four engines. So that belong maersk line limited more to the bottom, but still better than cleaners, service and cuisine. I know now imagine under the sun we are all equal. maersk line limited Yes, I agree, and each work is honorable, even on the ship. But to have a dash and the number of these is how welcome for what little privileges that you have on board. maersk line limited Of course, the last ship Royal Caribbean and sellers to ship or store belonging to the concessionaire Starboard Cruise Services. This means that the rules are for us a bit more shall we say, relaxed, and of ourselves or depend on what you said to our manager. And so began my work as a saleswoman. As a newcomer worker on board, maersk line limited each take a course or. lecture for the safety maersk line limited of the ship and is a lecture about what they can not do on the ship and what is illegal on U.S. soil. I must say that some workers, especially those who work as dishwashers in the kitchen or maintainers are doing way or another to get a bit more dollars, which, in practice, in most cases, the arrival of the police on board and, of course, follows the appropriate penalty -prison. Thus. On our cruise destinations exotic places where, of course, dominated largely by the drug trade. And this desire for quick wealth, so you with a lecture in the early days of trying this desire as quickly suppressed until it matures on some island in the middle of the sea.
Contracts are

No comments:

Post a Comment