Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Juni 2010


Is a roller. Summer day is followed every day. Although house container say we're going to get some rain the temperature is lowered from tomorrow. Can not wait. I do not like hot weather. How would I do're fat like the summer? After chatting with the Bear towards the evening of yesterday, Mr. Bates tenants of my home has been your home. Figure which descend from Daihatsu Mira Silver gallantly jersey wearing black, I Nante ... like the Prince of somewhere like. I've never seen I Prince of skinheads. Joke aside. Anyway, Mr. Bates I was wearing the top and bottom of the jersey of black, but I had become Truly Slender. It was much line do not know Nante feet too big jerseys. He'm out to seminal jogging recently anyway. It was running occasionally from around Christmas, but it feels like this began to run more frequently recently. It is different from a woman can be too. It is! Run Good luck, feeling somehow house container maiden. Eh? Maiden? And are you squishy like a woman wearing running of his ... Speaking of the maiden. Because there was that it was Mr. Bates I thought, "Oh,. The woman is running," he said. And he I buy shoes very often. New shoes because you are lined next to the roller room on the second floor. Do you not a woman like somehow. And because I have been laughing like a woman in the middle of the night alone yet. Ish Norman Bates increasingly somehow. If you lean because fit costume? Or ... I wonder likely after all. Delusion explosion of the roller. I go to bed soon. (* ^ Ware ) Bruno
Juni 2014
Februar 2013
Oktober 2011
Juni 2010
Diet (59)


No comments:

Post a Comment