Sunday, March 16, 2014

That tracking container episode was SO worth the long wait. I


Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. American Horror Story American Idol Arrow The Big Bang Theory Bones Castle Community The Following Game Of Thrones Girl Meets World Glee The Good Wife Grey's Anatomy How I Met Your Mother NCIS New Girl Once Upon A Time Orange Is the New Black Parenthood Parks and Recreation Pretty Little Liars Revenge Saturday Night Live Scandal Sleepy Hollow tracking container Sons of Anarchy Supernatural True Blood The Vampire Diaries The Voice The Walking Dead March Calendar Renewal Scorecards
Four months after Miss Watson s murder and Bradley s suicide attempt, tracking container everything is going great for Norman and Norma. For about a minute and a half. Then, she learns that construction is about to begin on the delayed bypass you know, the road that s gonna ruin our lives leading tracking container to her having the mother of all meltdowns at a city council meeting. As for our budding taxidermist, he s rebuffed anew by Bradley, who s fresh out of the loony bin and still hot for Dylan.
When tracking container Norman photographs a stranger at Miss Watson s grave and takes the pictures to Sheriff Romero, he doesn t so much make the stranger a suspect as himself. Later, he s no sooner admitted to Norma that he was at Miss Watson s on the night of her untimely demise he blames himself for her death, reasoning that if he hadn t run out when he sensed that she was attracted to him, he might have been able to save her from the killer than Bradley shows up at his bedside.
That tracking container episode was SO worth the long wait. I’m so glad this show is back, and I love the direction this season is heading. I’ll be eagerly anticipating my Monday nights now! Comment by Matt C. – March 3, 2014 07:06 PM PDT   Reply To This Post
You don’t seem to be alone in this sentiment, from what I’ve read elsewhere! I have no real opinion of her one way or another, myself (which I suppose also doesn’t speak well for the character, as I’m pretty sure it helps to feel something for a person on a TV show, good or bad), but I’m willing to wait a bit and see how this story pans out before tracking container I take a definite stance tracking container on her, myself. That said, I agree with others here that Emma needs to show up again. Otherwise, intriguing episode! Wasn’t expecting that ending, and I loved all the moments between Norma and Norman-their bickering in the car made me laugh :D. And Norma at the city council meeting was highly entertaining, too. Comment by Angela – March 4, 2014 01:10 AM PDT   Reply To This Post
I enjoyed it a lot, especially Norma going off at the council meeting! I could do without the Bradley character though. tracking container Comment by Dave – March 4, 2014 12:28 AM PDT   Reply To This Post
Norma’s freakouts are one of the best things about the show. Vera just owns that part! I have to say, I was pleased to see Dylan being loyal to Norman by rejecting Bradley. I thought for sure last season that he’d hook up with her. I thought tracking container for sure that Norman killed Miss Watson, but now it looks like it could’ve been anyone! Such a great way to start the season! I can’t wait for Michael Vartan to show up!! Comment by Mikael – March 5, 2014 06:36 AM PDT   Reply To This Post
I don’t get all the Bradley hate. I guess it just follows the internets usually formula. Which is love the show but hate one of the main female leads. Its funny how it’s always the pretty one. I rather enjoy watching her.
Great episode and hopefully it continues. It was at the title top of my favorite new shows of 2013 along with Banshee. I’m excited for the new season. Comment by n8ball78 – March 6, 2014 12:59 AM PDT   Reply To This Post
You are commenting using your Google+ tracking container account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )
New time slot alert! Roger helps Steve date the hot girl at school tracking container (voiced by Ellie Kemper, 'The Office'), while Stan and Francine try to thwart an evil plan by Mark Cuban (guest-voicing as himself).
Series premiere: From the executive producers of 'Life,' tracking container Gillian Anderson ('Hannibal') and Dermot Mulroney ('My Best Friend s Wedding') star in this drama, which follows the ambush of a school bus holding students from an elite D.C. high school.
5
 

No comments:

Post a Comment