Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You had me at reefers. No. But that's nice.


LinkBack LinkBack URL About LinkBacks   Bookmark & Share Digg this Thread! Add Thread to del.icio.us Bookmark in Technorati Tweet this thread Reddit! Thread Tools Show Printable Version Email this Page… Subscribe to this Thread…
You had me at reefers. No. But that's nice.
clint308 and curious2garden like this.
Nice tank. Cool birdnest and blastos. I recently lost my little blastos container hire when my nem went for a spin around the tank. I've had the hammer for 5 yrs now. Got it as a single dying head. your trumpet looks real healthy. Never had one. Are those tubbs blues?
thanks, 3 gallon pico reef...I had a bunch of the corals in a quarantine tank for the longest time, and recently broke it down after a crash, so everything is going back into the little pico tank, and trying to bring those blastos back from the brink. Actually gonna head to the reef store right now to see if they have any nice frags, and maybe a tiny goby.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search

No comments:

Post a Comment